Clear & Organized
For venture capital and private equity firms seeking software to organize their portfolio companies’
key corporate documents and have greater visibility into financial performance and reporting across their entire portfolio.
Sonar Portfolio Manager, a Software-as-a-Service application, is a centralized, available, organizational tool for any and all information
related to portfolio companies. By using Sonar Portfolio Manager to organize key company documents and financials, venture capital and
private equity investors gain greater visibility into the performance of their entire portfolio for more
- Store the investment-related documents and other critical information?
- Share information between partners in your firm?
- View multiple portfolio companies?
- Collect financials, board information, etc. from your portfolio companies?
- Review information collected from your portfolio firms?
Sonar Portfolio Manager
- A centralized, secure, cloud-based repository for all portfolio company information
- Built specifically for the private capital industry
- Understands board packages, minutes, resolutions, financials, D&O insurance, and more
- Sort and filter with granular information; by sector, date, category, etc.
- Easily view data collected with comprehensive portfolio grid views
- Multiple, easy ways to upload information
- Intuitive design and navigation
- Improves operations, promotes transparency and provides a corporate governance premium
- Superior to unstructured centralized drives and hard-to-maintain cloud storage solutions.